WESTFIELD, Ind. — The Indianapolis Colts have decided to move training camp practice indoors.
The team said the change is due to the potential for inclement weather, with the safety of fans and players in mind. The team will practice at 2 p.m. inside the Grand Park Events Center.
Because of limited space at the facility, the first 500 fans in line with a ticket at the main entrance will get a wristband granting them access to practice. Complimentary parking will be made available in Lot C for the first 500 fans. Fans won’t be able to get autographs before or after practice due to space constraints.
While complimentary bottled water will be provided, no concessions will be available at the Events Center. Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the venue. In addition, Colts City will not be open before or after practice.
If you’re going:
- Fans may download free tickets at Colts.com/Camp.
- Wristbands will be distributed beginning at 1 p.m.
- Doors will not open before 1:30 p.m.
- All fans, including children, will need a wristband to enter.
- No re-entry will be permitted.