ZIONSVILLE, Ind. — The Boone County Superior Court II issued a warrant Friday following an investigation into a crash that resulted in serious injury.
The Zionsville Police Department said the warrant comes after a multijurisdictional investigation into an April 20 crash between Mary Villanueva and a motorcyclist. The motorcyclist suffered serious injuries in the crash.
Villanueva faces charges of:
- causing catastrophic injury when operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated
- causing catastrophic injury when operating a motor vehicle with an ACE of .08 or more
- operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person
- operating a vehicle w/ alcohol concentration equivalent to .15 or More
- operating a vehicle while intoxicated and public intoxication – endangers life of another.