LANSING, Mich. — Three Indiana residents are still fighting for their lives after a deadly plane crash near an airport in Lansing, Michigan.
The plane left Indy South Greenwood Airport Thursday morning around 8 before crashing less than an hour later near Capital Region International Airport.
Three people died and three other people were critically injured in the crash. The Clinton County, Michigan Sheriff’s Office identified those who have died in the crash as:
- Neil Alan Sego, 46 of Trafalgar, Indiana
- John Thomas Lowe, 51 of Greenwood, Indiana
- Timothy Joe Clark, 67 of Franklin, Indiana
Those still in critical condition after the crash are:
- Joel Stewart Beavins, 48 of Franklin Indiana
- Aaron Levi Blackford, 42 of Frankton, Indiana
- Zechariah Eugene Bennett, 27 of Plainfield, Indiana
The National Transportation Safety Board continues to investigate the crash.
EDITORS NOTE: The previous version of this article contained incorrect spellings of two of the victim's names provided by law enforcement. Those names have been updated to reflect their correct spelling.