This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

BLOOMINGTON (May 27, 2015) – A fire that sparked in a Bloomington shuttle bus spread to several others late Tuesday into early Wednesday.

It happened around 11:40 p.m. at GO Express Travel, 3200 Venture Blvd., in Bloomington. The fire, blamed on an electrical short, spread to four other parked buses before firefighters put it out.

Officials said the bus had been dropped off about an hour and a half before the fire started. There were no passengers or staff present when the fire broke out.

The company owns and operates more than 65 vehicles and employs 145 drivers with operations in Bloomington and Indianapolis. The company said the fire wouldn’t affect daily operations.