No major injuries reported in Lawrence house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LAWRENCE, Ind. (Feb. 11, 2015)– The Lawrence fire department says a house fire started in a garage Wednesday night.

The fire was called in around 6:30 p.m. in the 12100 block of Stacie Circle, east of Oaklandon Road.

Two adults were inside babysitting a toddler. None of them were injured. An IFD firefighter sustained a minor injury when a ladder hit him in the forehead.

The fire is now under control, and the damage is being assessed.

One cat died in the fire.

An investigation is underway.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News