INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles is reopening a portion of the state’s 131 branches starting May 4.
The BMV said people can schedule an appointment for the transactions they can’t do online. Branches appointments will be limited to the following:
- Knowledge Testing
- Commercial Driver License
- New Driver License/Learner Permit or Identification Card*
- Amend a Current Driver License/Learner Permit or Identification Card
- Replacement Driver License/Learner Permit or Identification Card
- Title Transfer
- Update to an Existing Title
- New Registration
- Disability Placard
The branches re-opening will also have BMV Connect kiosks available. You can read a full list of modifications, closures, and available services here.