INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — The final piece of the puzzle is in place.
Organizers announced that Robby Krieger of The Doors will headline the final unannounced free concert slot for the 2018 Indiana State Fair.
That means all 17 free concerts are set for this year. The concerts are free with paid admission to the fair, which runs from Aug. 3 through Aug. 19 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
Here’s the complete free concert lineup for 2018:
- Rick Springfield – Friday, August 3
- Natalie Stovall with openers Cook & Belle and The Brett Wiscons Band– Saturday, August 4
- Why Don’t We – Sunday, August 5
- Anthony Hamilton – Monday, August 6
- Tyler Childers – Tuesday, August 7
- Randy Houser and special guest Nora Collins – Wednesday, August 8
- Kool & The Gang – Thursday, August 9
- HANSON – Friday, August 10
- Warrant with special guest FireHouse and openers DUDE! and Rok Hollywood – Saturday, August 11
- for King & Country headlining the Contemporary Christian Music Festival, with Sarah Reeves, All the Astronauts, and Jonathan Jackson – Sunday, August 12
- Happy Together Tour – Monday, August 13 featuring: The Turtles, Chuck Negron (formerly of Three Dog Night), Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Association, Mark Lindsay (formerly of Paul Revere & The Raiders and The Cowsills)
- Dirty Deeds USA: Xtreme AC/DC Tribute – Tuesday, August 14
- Grand Funk Railroad – with openers The Easthills – Wednesday, August 15
- An Evening with Hunter Hayes – Thursday, August 16
- Here Come The Mummies – Friday, August 17
- Robby Krieger of The Doors with openers Brandon Whyde and Os Gringos– Saturday, August 18
- Kirk Franklin, headlining the Gospel Music Festival – Sunday, August 19