Employee at Indy Sam’s Club sustains graze wound after accidental discharge inside store

News

INDIANAPOLIS — An employee at an Indianapolis Sam’s Club is recovering from a graze wound after the accidental discharge of a gun inside the store, according to the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.

At about 3:15 p.m. Monday, police were called to the Sam’s Club located at 5805 Rockville Road.

Officers arrived to find a female employee suffering from a graze wound. She was taken to the hospital with a minor injury.

Police say they are talking with witnesses and reviewing security footage, but everyone involved is cooperating at this point.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News