Indiana’s Very Own CBS4 will once again partner with CarmelFest for a free, two-day Fourth of July festival.
The event will include live music, games, and a KidZone for children. Fans can also stop by the CBS4 booth to meet your favorite members of our team and for a chance to win Colts tickets!
The Centier Bank Fourth of July Parade will feature some of your favorite CBS4 personalities, alongside our WTTV team and the Colts cheerleaders. Our legacy team includes Sammy Terry, Cowboy Bob and Janie from “Popeye & Janie.”
Location: Carmel Civic Square Carmel, IN 46032
Sunday – July 3rd
Outdoor festival: 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Monday – July 4th
Centier Bank CarmelFest Parade: 10:30 a.m.
Outdoor Festival: 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Fireworks: 9:45 p.m.
- Two-day outdoor celebration with entertainment
- Market Place booths, festival food & craft beer tent
- KidZone with rides, games & petting zoo
- Free entertainment on 3 stages
- CarmelFest talent vocal competition
- “Wright Brothers” band performance on July 3rd
- “Guitars & Stars” showcase of the area's elite guitarists on North Zone stage July 3rd
- July 4th Carmel Symphony Orchestra “Star Spangled Salute” - conducted by David Bowden
- Centier Bank CarmelFest July 4th Parade with Championship Carmel High School Girls Swim team as Grand Marshals – Saturday, July 4th 10:30 a.m.
- “BANG! Ultimate Fireworks Experience” VIP rooftop party
- Spectacular Fireworks display on July 4th- 9:45 p.m. synchronized to music on Carmel High Station WHJE 91.3 FMClick here for more information.