Baby dead after house fire in Muncie

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MUNCIE, Ind. (Feb. 10, 2014)– Officials confirm that a baby died in a house fire in Muncie Tuesday night.

The fire occurred in the 2400 block of South Meeker Avenue and was first reported around 8 p.m.

Upon arrival, the fire department found two adults and one infant at the residence. The man suffered a burn to the hand, and the female was uninjured.

A dog at the residence is receiving help from animal control and is expected to be fine.

The fire is under investigation.

Most Popular

Latest News

More News