Hoosiers can report storm and flooding damage online

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Hoosiers who sustained uninsured damage during recent severe storms and flooding can report it online.

Individuals will be asked to provide their name, address, phone number and type of damage their property sustained. Losses can include structural damage to homes and loss of personal property on or after April 26.

The Department of Homeland Security and local emergency management agencies will use the information to determine if federal assistance can be pursued.

Officials want to be clear that this report is not an application for a grant with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

Individuals without internet access are encouraged to contact a friend, family member or neighbor for assistance. If none of those options are available, individuals may also contact their county emergency management agency to report damage.

If you have any questions, contact your emergency management agency. Click here for contact information.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.