Nebraska father crawls on floor, swears at cat after accidentally eating pot brownies
OMAHA, Neb. – A Nebraska father went “trippin’” after accidentally eating brownies laced with marijuana.
Police in Omaha, Neb., were called to a home around 9:45 p.m. Tuesday in response to an accidental overdose, according to the Omaha World-Herald.
The 53-year-old man had been unloading groceries from the car and found brownies in the back seat; the couple’s children had left them there. He ate four of them, police said.
The man’s wife said she noticed her husband acting strangely and tried to contact her children to find out where the brownies came from and what was in them.
Paramedics who responded to the home said the man’s vital signs were normal. However, he exhibited odd behavior, such as crawling on the floor and shouting random profanities. At one point he insulted the family cat with an expletive.
The men told medics he felt like he was “trippin’” and was pretty sure it was “just marijuana in the brownies.”
Paramedics helped the man get into bed and told the couple to call 911 if he experienced any more problems. Police said they’ve concluded their investigation into the matter.