NEW YORK – Police arrested a 42-year-old man after a pair of bizarre attacks in New York this week.
According to WPIX, the man assaulted two women with poop Monday.
The first attack happened around 2:25 p.m. A 33-year-old woman was walking when the man threw feces in her face and ran off.
4 Fast Facts
- Around 6 p.m. that same day, the man came up
- Police arrest man after bizarre attacks in New York
- Investigators say he assaulted two women with feces during Monday assaults
- Suspect was apprehended at a homeless shelter
- Police said the man was "emotionally disturbed"
behind a 27-year-old woman, grabbed her waist and shoved a bag of feces down her shorts before touching her buttocks.
Surveillance video released of the attack shows him approaching the victim and throwing his hands up after reaching into her pants.
Police found the suspect in a homeless shelter in Brooklyn after receiving a tip, according to WPIX. NYPD described the man as “emotionally disturbed” and said charges were pending. The man, whose name hasn’t been released to the public, will be arraigned Friday.