Receive FREE weatherization services and a detailed report to help you learn additional ways to decrease your energy use.
How it works: A professional advisor will come to your home, perform a comprehensive, free walk-through energy assessment that includes the installation of energy-saving items and make weatherization improvements to help you start saving energy and money.
How to start: Give us a call at 1.866.908.4915 or click on the button below to see if you qualify for an appointment.
Our professional energy advisors use a scientific approach and state-of-the-art tools to identify ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency. The advisor will:
- Check for water leaks, and electrical and gas hazards.
- Assess the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system for operating efficiency.
- Install specific low-cost, energy-saving items, including:
- replacement of traditional incandescent bulbs with energy-efficient Compact Fluorescent Light bulbs (CFLs)
- water pipe insulation
- energy-efficient kitchen and bathroom sink aerators, and
- energy efficient showerhead(s) to help you begin saving energy immediately.
- Test for leaks around doors, windows, ducts and more.
- Inspect the insulation levels in the attic, which may result in the installation of insulation at a later date.