Uber wants to help you fight the flu, delivers flu shots for $10
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind (November 18, 205) — Not long ago, Uber was delivering kittens around Indianapolis. And now the company is bringing you flu shots!
UberHEALTH will provide this service in 35 cities Thursday, including Indianapolis!
Between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. tomorrow you can get a “wellness pack” for just $10.
That comes with a nurse from Passport Health who can give you a flu shot, an UberHEALTH water bottle and tote, tissues, hand sanitizer, and a lollipop.
And for the same price you can get up to ten shots! So if you and nine of your friends want to get flu shots together, it would only cost you a dollar each!
Here’s how you can request this service:
- Open your Uber app between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Select the ‘UberHEALTH’ option and request.
- Upon arrival, users will receive a wellness pack for $10 and the option to receive a Fluzone vaccine from a registered nurse from Passport Health for up to 10 people – at no additional cost.
- If you request a shot, the nurse will handle all paperwork and consent forms.
- We expect demand for UberHEALTH to be high.