SCHEDULE | Wednesday at the Indiana State Fair
INDIANAPOLIS (Aug. 12, 2015) –Wednesday offers plenty to do as the Indiana State Fair continues.
Highlights for Wednesday include a beer and wine exhibit, the “Happy Together Tour” featuring some classic acts and a performance from Garrison Keillor of “A Prairie Home Companion” fame.
- 9 AM – 8 PM Livestock Nursery: See dairy cows and newborn calves and watch live milking demonstrations at various times.
- Noon – 10 PM Ride Survival with unlimited rides for $30
- 3, 5 & 7 PM – Xpogo Stunt Team Xpogo Stunt Team: athletes create crowds in an instant and keep them engaged until the final bounce. They perform three shows daily in the Family Fun Park.
- 2 PM – Little Red Door Cancer Agency’s Eat Well, Live Well Recipe Contest: The Little Red Door Cancer Agency invites competitors to create a tasty and healthy dish featuring ingredients that have been proven to lower your risk for cancer. See the creations be judged at the Home & Family Arts Building Main Stage.
- 4 PM – Featured Farmer Jason McClure at Welcome @ Beer & Wine exhibit: If you’re 21, make sure to head over to the Indiana Beer and Wine Exhibition in Grand Hall, located on Main Street to catch the Featured Farmer of the day’s cameo—and maybe do a few tastings while you’re at it!
- 6:30 PM – Evening Parade: The evening parade is the perfect capstone to your day at the Indiana State Fair. Enjoy the parade on our new Plaza outside the Indiana Farmers Coliseum.
- 7:30 PM – Happy Together Tour: Take full advantage of the entertainment that the Fair has to offer while saving a few bucks by catching the musical talents of The Turtles, The Association, Mark Lindsay, The Grass Roots, The Buckinghams, & The Cowsills as they perform a free concert on the Free Stage in the Dow AgroSciences Celebration Park.
- 7:30 PM – Shane Co. Concert Series: Garrison Keillor “The America the Beautiful Tour”: Ticket prices depending upon seat location are $60, $55, $35, & $30. Tickets do not include parking or admission to the Fair.
Learn more at the Indiana State Fair’s website.