Indianapolis police arrest suspected serial robber
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (May 25, 2015) – A suspected serial robber was arrested Monday by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. IMPD arrested 33-year-old Roger Bell of Indianapolis on multiple robbery and burglary warrants.
Bell is alleged to have robbed several locations on the northeast side of the city. Those locations include:
- (April 14, 2015) Family Dollar 100 block of West 38th St.
- (April 16, 2015) Dollar Tree 11 block of East 38th St.
- (April 24, 2015) Dollar General 3900 block of North Illinois St.
- (April 25, 2015) Dollar General 3800 block of North College Ave.
- (April 25, 2015) Dollar General 3700 block of North Keystone Ave.
- (April 27, 2015) Dollar General 2100 block of North Central Ave.
- (May 4, 2015) Family Dollar 2100 block of North Central Ave.
- (May 5, 2015) Little Ceasars 2100 block of North Meridian St.
With the assistance of IMPD’s K-9 unit, the suspect was located in the 2000 block of North Ruckle St. hiding in an abandoned garage. The suspect was apprehended without further incident and transported to the Arrestee Processing Center for processing.