Baby dead after house fire in Muncie
MUNCIE, Ind. (Feb. 10, 2014)– Officials confirm that a baby died in a house fire in Muncie Tuesday night.
The fire occurred in the 2400 block of South Meeker Avenue and was first reported around 8 p.m.
Upon arrival, the fire department found two adults and one infant at the residence. The man suffered a burn to the hand, and the female was uninjured.
A dog at the residence is receiving help from animal control and is expected to be fine.
The fire is under investigation.