Community Clinic at Walgreens opens at 12 central Indiana locations
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Walgreens has announced a partnership with Community Health Network that opened new clinics at 12 central Indiana locations.
The Community Clinic at Walgreens treats minor illnesses and injuries, aches and coughs as well as helps manage chronic conditions. Physicals and vaccinations are also available.
The new clinics cater to busy lifestyles with walk-in appointments or same-day scheduling seven days a week, including evenings.
Walgreens and Community Health leaders met at a store in Beech Grove Wednesday afternoon to celebrate the partnership.
They also reportedly formed a collaborative council to share best practices and experiences that aim to improve patient care, quality and satisfaction while reducing health care costs through new models and by leveraging digital platforms.
Here are the locations of the Community Clinics at Walgreens:
- Avon – 7975 E. U.S. Highway 36
- Beech Grove – 1808 N. Albany St.
- Carmel – 1424 S. Range Line Rd.
- Greenwood – 1290 N. SR 135
- Greenwood – 700 U.S. 31 S.
- Indianapolis – 3455 Mann Rd.
- Indianapolis – 3545 W. 86th St.
- Indianapolis – 1530 N. Meridian St.
- Indianapolis – 6191 N. Keystone Ave.
- Indianapolis – 11020 Pendleton Pike
- Mooresville – 115 Fields Rd.