NOBLESVILLE, Ind. - From buttermilk pancakes to Eggs Benedict to grilled cheese and Cobb salads, Rosie's Place in Noblesville is the perfect spot for breakfast and lunch!
You'll find the popular hang-out right on The Square in downtown Noblesville. Yelpers in Central Indiana give this local business top reviews.
"It is named after my paternal grandmother. We do breakfast and lunch and everything is made from scratch," explains owner Debbi Bourgerie.
Bourgerie is following her father's footsteps as a local restaurant owner. Rosie's Place opened in 2010.
"We have a lot of regulars! We know them and they know us the minute they hit the door. Most don’t even need to speak. We know what they are getting," says Bourgerie.
As an in-house bakery, everything is made from scratch, including the most popular item menu, the Gooey Butter!
"They are very addictive. We run out every day no matter how many we make," explains Bourgerie.
Adds Brittany Smith from Yelp Indy, "Gooey Butter has a cakey consistency. It is chewy and heavy on the butter and sprinkled with powdered sugar on the top. What is unique here, is that they offer it in cake and cookie versions. You can also order full cakes."
4 Things You Need to Know about Rosie's Place in Noblesville
- Yelpers love the fact that the food is locally sourced and seasonally prepared. Rosie’s offers breakfast & lunch.
- Yelpers rave about their sweet potato fries on their lunch menu, but if you’re wanting to satisfy that sweet tooth, order the gooey butter cookie.
- With Rosie’s Place’s great location on The Square, Yelpers enjoy shopping at the local shops and then stopping at the restaurant for a bite to eat.
- Do you have an event coming up soon? Rosie’s Place creates a customized menu for each catering order.
Smith says Yelpers give Rosie's Place top reviews for breakfast favorites, like Brown Sugar Oatmeal Pancakes and Indiana-themed Eggs Benedict.
"One of our most popular one is our pork tenderloin Benny," says Bourgerie.
But don't forget lunch!
The sandwiches are topped with ingredients from local farms. Yelpers also rave about the sweet potato fries.
There is also a Rosie's Place in downtown Zionsville. If you've got an event coming up, Rosie's Place does create customized menus for each catering order.
Check out Rosie's Place in Noblesville here on Yelp.
Photo gallery from Yelp.
Nearby in the neighborhood, you'll find these other popular Yelp spots:
- Nobles Coffee & Tea Company
- Smith's Jewelers
- Noblesville Antique Mall
- Matteo's Ristorante Italiano
- Alexander's On The Square
- Sweet Home Cupcakes
Click here to check out Rosie's Place on Facebook.
Click here to check out Rosie's Place on Twitter.
For Rosie's Place on Instagram, click here.