NOBLESVILLE, Ind. — A natural gas explosion destroyed a Noblesville home that was under construction Sunday afternoon.
The Noblesville Fire Department was called to the home in the 11900 block of Whisper Ridge Drive around 12 p.m. Upon arrival, fire officials say the structure was not safe to enter.
All utilities were immediately shut off to the home to avoid further damage.
Authorities say no injuries were reported in the incident. The home is a total loss. The damage is worth an estimated $300,000.
Nearby neighbors told officials they heard the explosion that shook their homes and rattled their windows.