Fazoli’s makes push to hire new workers with ‘National Signing Day’ event
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — Fazoli’s is hosting its second annual “National Signing Day” event as it looks for new employees.
The fast casual Italian chain will hold the event at 135 locations nationwide, including several in the Indianapolis area. Local residents can apply, interview and even get a job on-the-spot. Some who are hired will be eligible for bonuses after 90 days on the job.
4 Fast Facts
- Fazoli’s holds National Signing Day event Tuesday
- The company hopes to hire at least 500 new team members during event
- It’s the second year for the hiring push
- The event is happening from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at several Indianapolis locations
Last year’s “National Signing Day” attracted nearly 1,200 applicants and resulted in the hiring of 422 new employees in several different hourly positions. The company said it’s hoping to repeat that success this year and hire at least 500 new team members.
Here are the Indianapolis locations participating in the hiring event, which runs from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 18:
- 6450 East 82nd Street, Indianapolis IN, 46250
- 7218 West 10th Street, Indianapolis IN, 46214
- 2374 West 86th Street Indianapolis IN, 46260
- 3924 Lafayette Road Indianapolis IN, 46254
- 8401 S. Madison Avenue Indianapolis IN, 46227
- 7511 E Washington Street Indianapolis IN, 46219
- 4742 Emerson Avenue Indianapolis IN, 46203