Late season warm weather aids in weekend construction work
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Taking advantage of some unusual warm weather, contractors for the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) plan overnight and weekend interstate closures for concrete patching. Preparations for construction are scheduled to close lanes and ramps at 9 p.m. Friday night and those lanes and ramps will remain closed for concrete patching through the weekend until Monday, Oct. 10 at 6 a.m.
- The right two lanes of westbound I-465 will be closed between U.S. 40/East Washington Street (Exit 46) and State Road 37/Harding Street (Exit 4).
- The ramp from I-65 to westbound I-465 will be closed.
- The ramp from U.S. 31/East Street to westbound I-465 will be closed.
* A separate project to resurface I-465 pavement between I-70 (west side) and State Road 37/Harding Street has various lane closures between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. this week to apply pavement markings.
- Two lanes of southbound I-65/westbound I-70 will be closed between the north and south split.
- Two lanes of northbound I-65/eastbound I-70 will be closed between the north and south split.
- The ramp from Calvary Street to northbound I-65 will be closed.