CBS4 Colts Clinic 101 Official Rules
CBS4 Colts Camp 101 Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. citizen residing in the WTTV viewing area as of September 1, 2016.
- HOW TO ENTER: The “CBS4 Colts Clinic 101 Contest” (the “Sweepstakes”) runs from 5:00PM EST, Tuesday, September 6th through Noon EST on September 13th, 2016. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter go to CBS4’s Facebook page, and nominate a woman using the provided entry form. The person you nominate must be at least 18 years of age and a legal U.S. citizen residing in the WTTV viewing area as of September 1, 2016. They must also be available to participate on the day of the event from 12:30PM-8:00PM EST on Tuesday, September 20th.
Entries containing technical or electronic reproductions or attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- WINNER SELECTION & PRIZE:At 4:00PM EST on Tuesday, September 13th, 4 finalists will be selected by Sponsor and announced on CBS4 News on Tuesday, September 13th. Viewers will then vote for their favorite on CBS4Indy.com until 11:59AM EST on Friday, September 16th. At that time, the finalist with the most votes will be declared the winner. The winner will be announced on CBS4 News at 5pm on Friday, September 16th. The winner and her guest will need to arrive at the WTTV CBS4 Station (at 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278) at 12:30PM EST on Tuesday, September 20th. They will travel to the Colts Pro-shop to select an outfit of their choice. On Tuesday, September 20th, they will also receive a mini-makeover provided by Tyler Mason Salon and attend Colts Camp 101 beginning at 5:00PM EST. If the winner cannot attend the events on September 20th, the prize will awarded to the finalist with the second most votes. ARV: $440.00.
The winner and her guest must be present at the WTTV CBS4 Station (at 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278) by 12:30 PM EST on Tuesday, September 20th. Winners may be required to provide valid proof of identity, age, and residency in order to receive a prize. No prize substitutions are allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and not redeemable for cash, credit, or merchandise. All expenses not specifically provided for herein are the responsibility of the prize winner. Prize will not be awarded, even if announced, to a selected winner if he/she is not eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
- NOTIFICATION: The winner will be announced on CBS4 News at 5pm on Friday, September 16th. The Winner must respond by phone, email or Facebook message within 24 hours after Sponsor attempts initial notification or be subject to disqualification. If winner: (i) does not respond within 24 hours, (ii) is determined to be ineligible by Sponsor for any reason, or (iii) otherwise fails to comply with or meet the requirements of the Official Rules, Winner shall be disqualified and another entry may be selected among all remaining eligible entries.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS: Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor, Tribune Media, The Indianapolis Colts, or members of their immediate family, or to employees or immediate family members of any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, licensees, advertising, promotional agencies, or any other entity involved in the creation, promotion or execution of this Sweepstakes. “Immediate family members” include mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household is eligible to win this contest during the contest period. Winners who have won any prize from Sponsor within the last 30 days are ineligible and will be disqualified.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use by the Sweepstakes Entities of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication and for any purpose (including advertising and promotional purposes), without further compensation, notice, review or approval. By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including but not limited to death, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize, (including any travel or activity related thereto), or from participation in and/or entry into or creation of an entry for the Sweepstakes and/or the broadcast or exploitation or use of entry or any other Sweepstakes-related activity. Winners by acceptance of their prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award, receipt or use of their prize. Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving their prize; failure to sign and return any such required forms within the timeframe designated by Sponsor may result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prize and may be required to complete an IRS Form W9 in order to receive any prizes valued at more than $600. By entering, each entrant agrees and acknowledges that prize is offered “as is” and prize carries no warranty other than offered by the manufacturer. Sponsor makes no representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes.
- RULES AND WINNER’S LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or for names of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “CBS4 Colts Camp 101” by January 10th, 2016 to: WTTV, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278, or visit the Sponsor website at http://www.CBS4Indy.com .
- SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored byWTTV CBS4, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278.
- This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside the WTTVviewing area. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Indiana law, excluding choice of law provisions. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal and state courts located in Indianapolis, IN and entrants consent to mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any such legal proceeding.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.