SCHEDULE | Indy 500 testing resumes Monday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
INDIANAPOLIS (May 18, 2015) – Drivers from both the Verizon IndyCar Series and Indy Lights Series will hit the track Monday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Gates open to the public at noon. Indy 500 practice is scheduled to start at 12:30 p.m.
Here’s the schedule:
- 8:30 a.m.-Noon Indy Lights Testing
- Noon Public Gates Open
- 12:30-4 p.m. Verizon IndyCar Series Practice
- 4:30-7 p.m. Indy Lights Testing
- 7 p.m. Public Gates Close
TICKETS: $15, children 12 and under free.
PUBLIC GATES OPEN: Noon (local time). Pedestrian gates open are Gates 1B, 2, 4, Media Gate, 7 Vehicle, 7 South Pedestrian, 9A, 10, 10A, 12.
STANDS OPEN: B Stand (As needed GA – Sec. 22-25), E Stand (Open-GA), North Vista Wheelchair (As needed GA, Sec. 21), Northwest Vista (As needed GA, Sec. 1-4), Northwest Vista Deck (Open-GA), Paddock (As needed GA, Sec. 9-18), Paddock Pressbox (Open-GA), Paddock Penthouse (As needed GA, Sec. 9-30), Pit Road Terrace (Open-GA), South Terrace (Open-GA), Tower Terrace (As needed GA, Sec. 37-42), Tower Terrace Wheelchair (Open-GA), Wheelchair Accessible (Open GA), Backstretch Mounds (Open-GA), Backstretch Family Mounds (Open-GA), Turn 2 Mounds (Open-GA), Turn 3 Mounds (Open-GA), Gasoline Alley Roof (Open-GA)
MUSEUM HOURS: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Admission is $8 for adults and $5 for fans 6-15 years old, with children under 5 free. Gate admission to the Indianapolis 500 is not included in Museum admission and must be purchased separately.
2015 Ticket Information: Ticket information is available for all racing events at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in 2015 – 99th Indianapolis 500, Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational, Lilly Diabetes 250, Crown Royal Presents the “Your Hero’s Name Here” 400 at the Brickyard and Red Bull Indianapolis GP.
Fans have three quick, convenient methods to buy tickets:
• Online: Visit www.ims.com/tickets. Tickets are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
• Phone: Call 800-822-INDY or 317-492-6700 between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday.
• In Person: Visit the IMS Ticket Office at the IMS Administration Building at the corner of Georgetown Road and 16th Street between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday.
Tickets for groups of 20 or more also are available. Contact the IMS Group Sales Department at 866-221-8775 for more information.
Information on parking and camping at IMS events is available at www.ims.com/tickets.