WTTV Colts Playoff Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- TO ENTER: You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. citizen residing in the WTTV-Indiana’s 4 viewing area as of December 23, 2014. Sweepstakes begins on Friday, December 26th, 2014 at 5:00AM EST, and ends on Friday, January 2nd, 2015 at 4:49PM EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, log onto the WTTV Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/pages/indianas-4-wttv/315510655359 during the Sweepstakes Period. Click on the Colts Playoff Ticket Giveaway link and follow the Sweepstakes link(s) until reaching the entry page. Complete the entire entry form, including your name, address, phone number, valid email address and date of birth. Entrants must use their own name and their own valid email address. Only one entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be received by 4:59PM EST on Friday, January 2nd, 2015.
Entries containing attachments, generated by a script, macro or other automated means shall be disqualified. Copies or other mechanical reproductions, facsimiles, entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these Official Rules. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, unavailability of phone lines or connections, cellular phone service, or any other technical malfunctions or inability to submit entries.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: After the close of the Sweepstakes Period, all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be combined into a single entry pool. One (1) potential winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received, and will be tentatively declared winners (subject to verification and compliance with these rules). Winner will be notified by telephone or email provided in the corresponding entry. Winners may be announced on-air on WTTV News at 11PM and on Sponsor’s Facebook page. Winners must respond within 24 hours after first notification attempt or be subject to disqualification. Failure to timely respond to a winner notification will result in disqualification and possible selection of an alternate winner from remaining eligible entries (at Sponsor’s sole discretion). Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- PRIZES & PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The One (1) winner will receive two (2) Club level tickets to the Indianapolis Colts home AFC Wild Card Playoff Game date TBD by NFL schedule. a $100 Visa Gift Card (ARV: $656.50). Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Winners must claim prizes in person at the WTTV/Indiana’s 4 studios (6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278) during normal business hours (8AM-5PM EST) by close of business on Friday, December 19, 2014. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Only one prize will be awarded per person and per household. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prize
- CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 16 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation. The parents or legal guardians of entrants under 18 years of age may be asked for permission to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of a prize, agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsor is not responsible for personal injury of any prizewinner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving their prize. All federal, state and local laws apply, and this Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Winner must provide proof of legal name, address, zip code, telephone number and social security number to receive prize (for example, in the form of a government-issued drivers license or identification card).
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor or its affiliated companies, or their immediate family members. “Immediate family members” include mother, father, spouses, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Winners who have won any prize from Sponsor within the last 30 days are ineligible and will be disqualified.
- SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by Tribune Broadcasting Indianapolis, LLC, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278. A copy of the official rules and the winners list is available upon request by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WTTV/COLTS PLAYOFF TICKET GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES RULES (OR “WINNERS LIST”), WXIN/FOX59, 6910 Network Place, Indianapolis, IN 46278, or by visiting the Sponsor website at http://www.Indiana’s4.com. Requests for a list of prize winners must be received by February 2, 2015.
- If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Indiana law, excluding choice of law provisions. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal and state courts located in Indianapolis, IN and entrants consent to mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any such legal proceeding.